All in all great weekend here. Slumber party on Friday till Saturday morning. I worked all day Saturday so Trent was in charge of getting all the little girls out of the house. Skye had her first ever soccer game. I missed it but she played some, not much though. Sunday mom, Cati and I went to a bridal shower for a friend of ours. Then we went looking for stuff for the Graduation Party!!! Yeah go Cati!!!!!! While we were gone poor Trent stepped on a rusty nail with his shoe on and had to go get a tetanus shot. He is limping today. Poor thing! His Birthday is this week! April 16, but he will be in Kansas City. :(
This morning we registered Skye for next year! (Sophomore year) Looks like it's going to be a hard for her next year. She is taking all Honers so she will have to buckle down. But no worries SHE CAN DO IT!!!
Well have a great week everyone!! 27 Days till summer!!
2 comments:
♥
awesome Rainbow lil sis!
thank for the update on life at Chez Bain...
love you,
Jer
Post a Comment