Sunday, April 27, 2008

Wow!! It's been 2 weeks

It has been two weeks since I last posted. We've been crazy
with Soccer games and running here and there.
In the last two weeks Trent has had a birthday, Seth's soccer
is over. They ended with a pretty bad season but finished
with two great games. Savannah got her report card!!!
Straight A's for her!!!!! Go girl!!! We have registered
her for middle school. Isn't that hard to believe.
My baby is in middle school. Seth got a hair cut!
I'll have to post a picture of him, he is so cute! Thanks mom:)
Next week will be pretty crazy, Cati's graduation and
her big party.
















This is Trent and Lillie fixin to go on a walk. Lillie
to "go".















This was Trent's birthday cake. He loves
Coconut Creme Pie! I love making them
for him. He says it's better than is momma, I
love to make something he thinks I make better
than momma.















This is Seth's Hockey wound! The stick hit the curb
then bounces into his chest then breaks. He's
a mad man, just look at those muscles.

1 comment:

Cati Basile said...

haha, seth is a beast!