
This is my tree hugger child. This picture just
randomly showed up on my camera. That happens
a lot with teenagers. I think she is deep in thought!!

This is my little man! He is so cute!! For all the mom's out there and possibly dad's, I am right now being out grown by my son. It is awful, it's like a mile stone. He thinks it's the best thing ever. It makes my heart ache for my little man back. Although I have to say I still tuck him in every night or he comes to find me and wants to know why I haven't been up stairs yet. I can still wrestle him down though (barely), usually Trent comes him to save me just as he's about to win. I learned that as a young child if you
scream for help someone will usually save you!!
Well off to work for me, then we have soccer pictures, pick up cookie dough I had to sell then to church. It never ends, but for now I don't think I would want it too, I enjoy every bit!!
Leigh
3 comments:
Leigh, I am so happy that you are blogging and your kids are beautiful! I often find myself thinking about my little man and what he will be like when he outgrows me!
He's finally outgrown us? =(
As well you should! Enjoy it while you can becuz too soon they will be gone and you'll have to go to them to see them as they're so busy in their own world that they don't have time to visit you in yours! I'm so glad you started this blog becuz even we're close I still don't get to see you nad the kiddies on a regular basis so it's like I told Mel and Kris--I feel like I'm actually getting to see the kids grow up instead of one day seeing them and being so surprised @ how big they are and I missed the whole thing! I love you all!!!
Post a Comment