Monday, October 20, 2008

Next nine weeks!!!!!!

Well we made it through the first nine weeks of school. Report card day was today. We had Savannah with straight A's!!!!!!!!!!! She is so excited!!! We pay money for A's!! She is pumped. She likes to rub it in other members of the families faces though. Skye and Seth agree her grades don't count because she is 6th grade.

Anyway, I won't go into the others grades just out of love for them. They had good grades don't get me wrong. Just a few bumps here and there being that we're so social and all and can send over 10,000 texts a month. It's really hard being a parent of this generation. (Milliniums I think there called)

So, we're two weeks from halloween and Savannah is so worried because we haven't went looking for a costume yet. So that is on my mom list to do this week. I like Halloween, I bought a spooky CD and have been playing it in the kitchen all week.

I've got some catching up to do on here, I'll try to get some pictures posted and tell everyone what we've been up to ASAP!

Leigh

2 comments:

The Scotts said...

awesome job Vanna!

- Jer

Cati Basile said...

10,000 texts...that's kinda impressive.