Well last week I noticed two of my evergreens were looking like they were dying. upon closer inspection 100's of cocoon looking things where hanging everywhere. The worst part is they were all wiggling. Blaaaaa-grossness.
My yard guy pulled up while I was doing this and informed me what they were and that I should go fishing with them. He also said the only way to get rid of them was to pull them off the trees and burn them!!! Great I'm thinking, just what I want to do.
So Trent and I enlist the whole family and we pick bag worms off our trees for close to two hours. Everyone except Trent wore gloves, it was right there on the top 10 grossest things I've done. Just thought I'd share.
1 comment:
Eeeeewwwwwww! It's funny though, my Granny used to have that same kind of tree with those same looking things on it. I'm sure glad you have your gloves on!
Post a Comment