I looked up this week and wow we have three weeks till school starts. Where does it go? We are having such a great summer I hate for it to end. I went to wal-mart this week and bought most of the list for school supplies. I hate to go when everyone goes or on the tax free weekend. People that go on that weekend are like people that shop on Christmas Eve. Not very bright! So anyway I'm feeling pretty good about myself the planner that I am.
Skye has had a fun summer but she needs a job!!!!! Oh the life of a 15 years old. She went to Hilton Head two weeks ago, Center Hill yesterday and Skied for the first time. She said it took her 3 times but she did it!!! She is about finished with drivers ed. She almost wrecked with the driving instructor. The poor lady had to slam on her break too. Skye said the lady kept grabbing the stirring wheel also to keep her from hitting random things like mail boxes and such. She's a good girl though.
Seth has been a busy boy. He has worked a lot this summer dog sitting. He is so responsible with is jobs it makes a momma proud. He is still swimming and he is doing really good, but I think he likes tennis better ( he is a beast at this). His golfing is coming right along too. He is going to ask good Ole Saint Nick for his first set of adult golf clubs. He is 5ft 7in now and growing like crazy. He is shaped like my dad and uncle Jerry so there is no telling how tall he'll be. If we could just put some weight on them bones.
Oh Savannah, she is doing so good this summer, she looks more like a middle schooler everyday. Right before school starts we are going to layer her hair like a BIG girls. She is so excited. She is loosing her milk belly too and getting tall. She is swimming and playing tennis too. But she is really excited about starting the piano. Her and her teacher are a lot alike so I think it will be a good fit.
One of the most exciting things I did this week was make blackberry jam!!!! I always thought it was a lot harder than it really was but it wasn't. It was very satisfying.
We finished our media room this week, that is very exciting especially for the boys in our household, they just like holding the remote.
Sorry haven't written more, promise to do better!!!!!!!
will post pictures later too!
Leigh:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment